Sadie has started locking doors at our house again. She locks them on the way OUT of the bathroom or room. She denies it whole-heartedly. I am not sure if she doesn't know that she is doing it or if she is just flat out lying.
Today I told her that I *KNEW* she was the one that locked the bathroom door because she was the last person in there.
Still, she refused to admit to it. I guess she felt backed in to a corner and that she needed someone to back her story up.
She said,
"Heavenly Father? (She is looking at the ceiling) Did I lock the bathroom door? No? Ok, thanks.
Mom, Heavenly Father says that I am telling the truth!"
2 comments:
ahhh hahaha! You just have the cutest kids ever! Your posts make my day. I love the things kids say and do. So darn cute!
This little girl is going to be quoted in General Conference someday. I just know it!
Post a Comment