Every family handles Christmas differently. For our family, we have asked that Santa Claus only brings the kids three presents each. That is how many presents the baby Jesus received, and we think it is a good number.
Last night Sean handed the girls a store catalog and a couple of markers. We have reminded them over and over that Santa brings three things, so they need to pick the things that they want the most.
Santa now has PLENTY of ideas to choose from. They circled everything from a $130 donut maker, (It fries it up and everything!) to a 1 carat diamond ring. (I think I would be worried about it getting lost at recess.)
Here comes another FHE about being grateful for what we have. :D
1 comment:
I don't know. Maybe with a 1 carat diamond ring, she could get some respect on the playgroud! HAHAHA
Post a Comment