Does anyone remember the gopher from Caddyshack? Do you remember his smooth dance moves? Well, my dad taught the gopher his cool dance moves. That's right, he was the head choreographer for that movie.
My dad dances just like the gopher on Caddyshack, and he looks oh, so smooth. :)
Last night we were singing "Popcorn Popping" before bed. Brady broke out dancing. I swear it must be in the genes. He looked just like the gopher reincarnated. He is even the same size and he has two big front teeth that he is sporting now.
I couldn't help but break out in the Kenny Loggins' song, "I'm Alright!"
3 comments:
I had never seen the gopher dancing before. I have never seen Caddy Shack. I looked it up on youtube and watched it. Awesome.
Did you know Dave dances just like a muppet? It's true.
I do have links to the gopher in the post. I just can't seem to gt the color of the text to look different. Oh well. I am glad that you can find it.
Now I need to remember what a muppet dances like. :)
Your Dad had always maintained that he is the world's best dancer!
Post a Comment