Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sean Had a Birthday

Yesterday Sean celebrated his birthday. My most handsome geek of a husband has been wanting the same thing for a long time now. He requested it for his birthday. He was so excited to finally get his "Neat Receipts" scanner.
He made me PROMISE that I would not post this picture on Facebook, so if you tell him that you saw it, make sure to specify that it was not on facebook. ;)


For his birthday cake he made a special request. I did not decorate this one because I decided to add every one of those 31 birthday candles. :) His cake was yellow with a peanut butter mousse filling. It was iced in vanilla icing and topped with ganache. I crumbled crispy reese's over the top. It was oh, so very tasty!


Here's to another great year, babe!

1 comment:

Darney said...

I think he looks rather dapper and dashing in his geek picture! And he can now scan receipts to his hearts content. Go Sean!!!