Why? Because Bethanie and Sadie have been asked to wear flower girl dresses. If you know Sadie at all, or have read any part of this blog, you will already be laughing.
Even Sadie's grandparents, (the people who think EVERYTHING she says and does is cute),all get a look of pure terror in their eyes when asked to assist with dressing her.
(insert high pitched nightmarish scream here as they all run away.)
Sadie is not allowed to see the dress before the day of the wedding. We don't even talk about the dress. It doesn't exist. It has to be something sprung on her at the last possible moment. If we give her even a second to think about it she will morph in to a scary little monster.
Does this make you curious? Would you like to see this dress that is making us all cringe?
Doesn't seem so bad, does it? Actually, it's rather pretty. Bethanie is thrilled.
I can honestly say that I am terrified!
There are two polls on the left hand side of this blog. Let me know what you think my chances are.
2 comments:
I have to admit that two things scare me about Sadie. 1. Getting her dressed. 2. Putting her to bed. I tremble with fear when I am put in charge of either of those things.
Reading this immediately made me think of another blog post about another very precocious young girl who was asked to be a flower girl.
Check it out here and tell me if this doesn't sound just like Sadie:
http://damomma.com/2007/06/20/finally-the-wedding
Post a Comment