Bethanie picked out her favorite new outfit and anxiously waited for the bus this morning. She was equipped with her brand new "big kid" back pack.(That looked HUGE on her.) No more "Ariel" backpack for her. That is for little kids!
Brady was as excited to see the bus as she was. He ran right after her and wanted to get on the bus too. He is already missing his big sister.
Sadie slept in this morning. I am not excited about the reaction I am going to get when Sadie finds out she slept through Bethanie getting on the bus. Hopefully it will be a little bit better since she is getting some rest!
4 comments:
Fun, fun! She looks so grown up! :)
what an adorable 1st grader. did she have a good day? :)
Wow! I can't believe how grown up she looks. She is such a pretty girl.
She is a beauty, that's for sure.
Post a Comment