Can I have her? Because I love everything that comes out of her mouth. :)
I think you should rename your blog..Because you know she has been like since birth so she will always be like this..I think this should be named Sadie's stuff..with a little Bethanie and Brady on the side..just kidding..i like then name.I and I love your kids..oh and you!
She is wise beyong words. These are words for life. I can just hear President Hinckley saying them. Ü
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Can I have her? Because I love everything that comes out of her mouth. :)
I think you should rename your blog..
Because you know she has been like since birth so she will always be like this..
I think this should be named
Sadie's stuff..with a little Bethanie and Brady on the side..
just kidding..i like then name.
I and I love your kids..oh and you!
She is wise beyong words. These are words for life. I can just hear President Hinckley saying them. Ü
Post a Comment