Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You're Not Santa! You Smell Like Beef and Cheese!

This is another reference to the church Christmas party on Saturday. The kids were able to meet with "Santa" and let him know any addendums made to their previous wish lists sent earlier in the season.
I am thinking that there must have been a last minute switch when they were deciding which one of Santa's helpers to send to the party. Bethanie noticed too.

Bethanie: "Mom, did you notice that Santa was wearing capris at the party on Saturday?" (Insert cute Bethanie giggle here.)
Me: "Yes, I did happen to notice that."
Bethanie: "It made me laugh!"
Me: "Maybe the elf that was supposed to come was shorter, but he got sick or something, so they had to send a taller elf."
Bethanie: "Yeah, so they sent Buddy the elf to see us."

-I love that Bethanie has such a great sense of humor!

No comments: