Sean and I couldn't help but feel AWFUL when we found Bethanie in tears this morning because the tooth fairy didn't come.
I mean, of course it wasn't our fault, but we knew she was disappointed.
We were very happy when we found out that she snuck in to the house around 7:30am after we were all awake. We aren't quite sure how we missed her, but she managed to take Bethanie's tooth and leave a note and money on the kitchen counter without being seen.
I guess the poor tooth fairy never gets a day off. Her note said she was working a little more slowly than usual due to having a cold. ;)
1 comment:
Poor Tooth Fairy. I am glad she was able to make her rounds. It must have been difficult with all the family around. I hope she starts to feel better soon!
Post a Comment