Friday, July 16, 2010

Loan Shark

Today I was going to purchase an item from a cash only establishment. I don't happen to have any cash on hand and didn't want to take the time to go get some. I asked Sadie if I could borrow $5.50 until tomorrow.
She immediately began negotiating. I have to pay back $6 instead of $5.50. I must pay her back tomorrow or else I owe her more.
Maybe some of that mofia blood from Great-great grandpa came through? Sheesh. I better sleep with one eye open tonight.

2 comments:

HBC said...

Oh how I love this! Your kids say and do the funniest things. I just love them. Wish you guy slived closer.

Darney said...

How the heck does she come up with this stuff? Where does she get it? It must run in the blood. GGGgrandpa is probably wishing he could become her partner.