Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Last Night

This morning Bethanie and Sadie ran right up to me and announced that LAST NIGHT Bethanie's hair turned brown.
Bethanie was VERY blonde when she was little. I was also very blonde when I was little, as was my own mother. I always assumed her hair would eventually be dark as well. I have to admit that when she didn't have dark hair by 5, like I did, I did wonder if it would happen.
It still isn't as dark as mine was by 5, but over the last couple of months it has gotten darker. Apparently my girls didn't notice until this morning.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hahaha...as one whose hair color has never changed (naturally, anyway :), I think this is so interesting!

Jill said...

Pretty girl! My sister and my youngest brother were both super blond as young children. It seems like Carter's hair took a little longer to brown up.
I, like Danielle, have had the same hair from birth, however.