Brady likes to change from his jeans and t-shirts in to his pajamas when we are going out in to public.
I just have to not look the old ladies in the eye. They are judging me. All of them.
Daniel insisted on wearing the top to his superman pajamas when we went shopping on Wednesday. I ran into someone from church. I was slightly chagrined, but she just got an honest glimpse into my life. Daniel would wear pajamas all the time if I let him. His favorites are the "Woody jammies" that were Seth's and they are looking pretty worn out...
1 comment:
Daniel insisted on wearing the top to his superman pajamas when we went shopping on Wednesday. I ran into someone from church. I was slightly chagrined, but she just got an honest glimpse into my life. Daniel would wear pajamas all the time if I let him. His favorites are the "Woody jammies" that were Seth's and they are looking pretty worn out...
Post a Comment