Saturday, May 28, 2011

They Just Need a Good Washing

I have been sick for the last two months. Luckily, after a ton of co-pays and a lot of trial and error, we are starting to figure out how I can feel better. As I am figuring out a new diet and what my body can handle, I still occasionally have reactions that come with a few different symptoms and send me back to bed.
Yesterday was one of those days. Brady found me in bed and said,
"Mom, your eyes are dirty. They are all black around them. (Dark circles) What you need to do is take them out and stick them in the washing machine. That will make them all better."

Yeah, you know the circles are bad when your three year old notices them and wants to scrub them off.

1 comment:

Tyler and Kimberly said...

He is going to want to scrub mine as well. I realized the other day I was trying to scrub mine off when I thought it was mascara under my eyes...it wasn't. :)