Friday, October 14, 2011

Anudder Brudder

Brady has been insisting that the new baby coming to our family has got to be a "brudder" (Brother).
He was absolutely ecstatic this morning when Sean told him that the new baby is in fact, a boy.
He went squealing through the house, "I knew it was a brudder! I knew it was a brudder!"

We are excited to have another little boy come to our family, and that we can carry on the "even-steven" tradition that seems to be going on with Sean's siblings. They all have the same number of boys and girls!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yaaaayyyy!! We wouldn't want Brady to be outnumbered... =) Congratulations on your symmetry. ;-)

mommom31 said...

So exciting! I am happy for you.

HBC said...

Congratulations! How fun to have 2 girls and 2 boys. Always fun to have a partner in crime and some one you can borrow clothes from. :)