I had to take all four kids to the doctor's office the other day. We were in the waiting room when the kids decided to start bickering.We had recently had a lesson about being a "Peace maker". I told Brady to stop provoking his sisters. He needed to be a peace maker.
He responded, "I shouldn't be a provoker, (it didn't sound exactly like that word, but that was what he was trying to say), because that is what Satan wants, right?"
Me: "Right"
Brady: "Heavenly Father wants me to be a peace maker, right?"
Me: "Right."
(Here is where he starts talking very loudly.)
Brady: "Hey, Sadie! Let's pretend you are Satan! You try to provoke me and I will be a peace maker. I can be Heavenly Father. Did you hear me Sadie?? (Still yelling.) You be Satan!"
I can't even imagine what thoughts were going through the minds of those people waiting in the waiting room with us.
2 comments:
I can't stop laughing.
I can't stop laughing.
Post a Comment