Bethanie and Sadie had the usual level of nervous excitement for their first day of school. Bethanie said that she woke up all night long and looked at the clock, just like on Christmas eve.
I had my own reasons for feeling like the first day of school is like Christmas. ;)
Actually, I was more sad then I thought I would be when I watched the bus pull away this morning. I still have my little Brady and Wesley here to keep me company, but the three of us will miss the girls!

2 comments:
Yesterday when the kids went back to school here, one of my friends said it was a "sappy day--sad and happy." Here's to more happy than sad this school year!
Your kids are so cute (and growing up so much)! Bethanie looks so much like you.
The pictures are so fun. Sadie's hair is gorgeous. They all look so cute. Well another year where time will just fly!!
Post a Comment