Sunday, May 5, 2013

What My Girls Know About Me

My girls came home from their church activity on Wednesday with a form that said; "All About My Mom". They both had to fill out what they knew about me.

Bethanie's form, (Her answers in red):
My mom is 32 years old. -I'm actually 33.
My mom weighs 80 pounds. -Ha!
My mom's favorite color is blue. - Correct
My mom's favorite food is soup? . - I do like soup, but I don't think I have a favorite food.
My mom always says "I love you the morethest infinity!" -Something Bethanie used to say when she was little
My mom cooks the best soup. -I do make good soup. ;)
My mom's job is being my mom.- It's true. It's a great job.
My mom laughs when I say moo. -It's been a few years and she hasn't grown out of this.
If my mom had time, she would love to go to Utah more often. -I do like to see my family.
My mom & I like to be awesome singers.  -Bethanie is doing well in her choir!
My mom really loves my whole family! -I do!
I LOVE my mom because she loves ME!! -Another truth!
By, Your oldest daughter, Bethanie Joyce.

Sadie's form, (Her answers in red):
My mom is 53 years old. -Gee, thanks. I look great for my age though. : P

My mom weighs 15 pounds. -But I still have a few more pounds I want to lose.
My mom's favorite color is blue. - Correct
My mom's favorite food is mac and cheese . - Not exactly.
My mom always says "Sadie, you are grounded!" -Hmmmmm
My mom cooks the best ramen noodles. -Yeah.... It's my specialty.
My mom's job is being my mom.- It's true. It's a great job.
My mom laughs when ....... -Left blank. No time to laugh. Too busy grounding Sadie.
If my mom had time, she would take time out of the house. -Shopping maybe?
My mom & I like to fight. -Again.. Hmm....
My mom really loves me and my siblings. -She got that one right.
I LOVE my mom because she's nice and a good cook -I am always nice about grounding Sadie.
By, Sadie.

No comments: