Last night we woke up to Sadie screaming. She was just bawling. Sean went in and rubbed her back for a few minutes and she stopped and fell back to sleep. As soon as Sean got up to leave she started screaming again.
I got up to see what was going on. Sadie is kind of a momma's girl, so I thought I could help with the situation. Sean was trying to get her to tell him what was wrong. She finally screamed "MY HEAD HURTS!!"
I went to get the tylenol. I don't know why I asked, but I asked Sadie where her head hurt. She pointed down her throat. UGH!
Bethanie had strep throat a little over a week ago. I was REALLY hoping that somehow we avoided having it go through the family after a week had passed. In fact, I was bragging to Sean before bed last night that I think we had actually gotten away with it.
I guess we will be taking her in to the dr today.
Now can anyone tell me after a night like that, WHY did both of my kids wake up at 6am???
No comments:
Post a Comment