Aside from Sadie having a chronic problem with keeping her pants up, no matter what time of day it is, she has decided to even act out the part of a plumber!
The other day Sadie used almost a whole roll of toilet paper after using the bathroom. Amazingly, the whole roll wouldn't flush down. Who knew? She let me know right away that the water wouldn't go down.
After spending quite a bit of time looking for a plunger I found out from Sean that we had not yet purchased a plunger since our move. I told him that he needed to get one because I wanted the toilet to work.
A few minutes later Sadie reappears. I don't know why we didn't notice the silence. She had decided to take it upon herself to fix the toilet. She used her very own hand to scoop all of the paper out of the toilet. She was then able to flush.
She actually fixed the toilet all by her little three year old self.
I think she was slightly surprised at our reaction. I think she expected more praise instead of the "EWWWWWWWWW! GROSSSSSS! Sadie! Don't put your hands in the toilet!" reaction that she got.
Our little plumber.
No comments:
Post a Comment