Monday, June 16, 2008

Dads

I am a day late on this, but better late than never! I just wanted to mention the three dads in my life.
The first dad would be my own father. My dad has always been an amazing example of integrity to me. If everyone had his level of integrity this world would be a much better place! He loves his family with all of his heart. He is a talented man and very entertaining to listen to. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE listening to him sing. He is also a great story teller. :) He knows that I am one of his biggest fans. I know he has a strong testimony of the gospel. I can see it by how he lives his life.
The second dad would be my father in law. I am very blessed to have such a caring, understanding, and selfless father in law. He is very service oriented and he has passed that on to his children. He has a fantastic work ethic which he has also passed on to his son. His children all know that they are very loved. He is a great example of someone who loves the gospel with all of his heart.
The third dad would be my husband, Sean. I have no idea why I was so blessed to marry such a wonderful man. He is a great dad. My kids adore him. He works hard for his family. Sean is a fun dad. He plays hide and seek with my kids at least once a week. Sean can do anything he sets his mind to. He is always amazing and impressing me. He is very good at making people feel comfortable and that they are important to him.

I am very grateful to have so many wonderful examples in my life.

No comments: