Yesterday while I was out with my mom visiting some family friends, Sadie entertained the family with a mini-crisis.
Kimberly said that they were cleaning up from dinner and all of the sudden she realized she was hearing small screams from Sadie. She turned off the faucet and walked around the corner to find Sadie's legs trapped in the banisters by the stairs.
Sadie was yelling, "I'm stuck, I'm stuck."
Kimberly tried to pull her free but without any luck. The only thing to do at that point was to take pictures of the situation for posterity.
Kimmy said her favorite moment was when Sadie threw herself backwards and laid on the floor, legs still stuck, and yelled, "I can't take this anymore!!"
I walked in the door just as Kimmy and Jeffrey were smearing soap all over Sadie's legs.
They got her out. :)
3 comments:
So funny! That little Sadie is just about the cutest little girl ever! It's so fun to read about her!
Okay, seriously, you tell us that pictures were taken and yet none have been posted. Tease! Oh Sadie, how I miss you! :)
Yeah, no kidding--let's have the pictures already!
I like to sit back and imagine what it would be like to have Matthew and Sadie together again at church. If laughter is really the best medicine, none of us would ever get sick! Where do they come up with this stuff?
Post a Comment