Thursday, August 28, 2008

WHY?!?!

Can anyone tell me WHY a child can start teething in June and then be up all night at the end of August because the teeth are just about to break through?? I just don't understand the purpose in this.
Brady's teeth, or lack thereof, have caused me sleepless nights. A few. This has resulted in me sleeping in. This has resulted in Sean sleeping in.
We both woke up at 7:20 (alarm went off at 6) and started RUNNING like crazy people to get Bethanie out to the bus stop and everyone ready for the day. Sean had a meeting at 8am this morning. It takes him 30 minutes to get to work in traffic. Do the math!
I am going to have to go ahead and blame this crazy morning and my crazy night on two tiny little baby teeth that are making my baby miserable, which in turn, effects the rest of us.
Grrr...

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh man. I feel for you. I really do. I hope those teeth come in soon so you guys can get some rest. Thinking of you!