Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Do You Have Children?

If you have children, plan on having children, or ever come in contact with children you need to read this book!

I borrowed it from a friend, but now that I have read through it once I am pretty sure that I need to own it.

It has done amazing things at my house. My kids are doing all of the work (not housework, solving problems work) and I am being pronounced the "BEST MOM EVER". How can you top that? It is lovely!

The only problem that I have come across is that I don't have as much to blog about because Sadie has been pretty great! I think I am willing to take those consequences.

1 comment:

Mandie Green said...

From birth to 6? Ugh...why do I have to hear about this today, an hour and a half before Jay turns 6 years old?