I just called poison control for the first time. Considering that I have been a mother for 6 years now, that isn't too bad of a track record.
In case your kids have ever wondered, if you bite in to a glow stick you will experience a strong burning sensation.
Scrub any skin that has come in contact with the "irritant". Medicate with a glass of milk or juice.
The operator said if the child won't stop crying, give them a popsicle. Because I was dealing with Sadie on this one, I decided to skip the popsicle. I just know she would come to me tomorrow with the same problem!
2 comments:
Of course she would!!!!
I called poison control so many times for Kimberly that I started to used fake names so that they wouldn't call social services on me!
Wow! You are amazing. I think I called poison control 3 or 4 times withing Joel's first 2 years of life. Many more instances have followed. For the record, most sunscreens, toothpastes and latex paints are non-toxic. :)
Post a Comment