Last night we had 35 people at our house to celebrate Bethanie's birthday and Halloween. There was much chaos. :D I think people had fun. There were a lot of cute costumes and cake.
That is really what matters, right?
The funny part was that by the end of the night most of the kids were begging to go to bed. Everyone was out of here by 9pm and all of the kids were exhausted.
My kids were even up half of the night, sick.
The immediate reaction would be to assume it was from too much candy. Nope. They each had one piece. Bethanie didn't even eat birthday cake!
As fun as it all was... we are going to an every other year schedule for birthday parties. :D
1 comment:
So far, I've only done parties for the 1st birthdays (although Matt's 1st birthday party ended up being a bit of a 4th birthday party for Jonathan, for obvious reasons). So I think that means I'm done with birthday parties now! =)
Post a Comment