Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm Getting Old

Bethanie had her last day of kindergarten today. It was very cute. I must admit I was a little bit emotional. Next year she will be going to a full day of school. It's like she loses a little bit of that great innocence. I will miss her!
While we were sitting in her classroom today and looking at the picture presentation, Bethanie turned to me and said, "Mom, I am getting old! My tooth is getting loose, I am graduating from kindergarten! I am just getting old!"
I couldn't help but chuckle.

Here are some cute pictures from the day!


3 comments:

carla said...

she's so beautiful!! congratulations bethanie on graduating kindergarten.

lenseigne said...

How funny! Was she sad or happy to feel old? I don't know if this is the same way she's feeling, but when I was in the first few years of elementary school I really already thought that I was just as big and grown up as all the high schoolers! I never once thought of myself as a little kid. Strange, huh?

Darney said...

She looks so much older than she did when she started kindergarten. She is growing so fast.