We get many comments about how Brady is such a "sturdy" kid. Everyone always asks me what percentile he is in for weight. It may be shocking, but he is in the 25% for height and 50% for weight. There must be some seriously big kids out there!
I guess Sadie thinks he could stand to lose a few pounds. This morning as Brady was walking through the house, trying to choose his next opportunity to make a mess, Sadie had a hand to his back and was pushing him along.
She kept repeating, "Walk away those pounds, Brady. Just walk away those pounds!"
2 comments:
lol!!! Your posts always make me laugh so hard. What a fun bunch you have!
I had not heard this one. This is hysterical. That little girl comes out with the darndest things to say. I have to say... after spending the two weeks here and all the walking he did here, I think he did shed a few pounds.
Post a Comment