A long, long time ago Sean and Sadie bought 5 goldfish. Slowly those goldfish have been dying off. "Nilly", the biggest fish has outlasted them all. I think he was kind of the bully of the bunch.
Last week he spent three days down at the bottom corner of the fish tank. He did not move. Not an inch. My kids and I declared that he was dead and that the tank was ready to be retired.
On the 4th day Sadie was looking at the tank when she declared, "Mom, the fish is alive! He is swimming!"
Of course I didn't believe her. Sean was actually preparing to clean out the tank that afternoon. I looked at the tank and she was right. That fish was taking a brisk swim about the entire tank. Is that creepy or a miracle?
4 comments:
no that is what gold fish do..barbara has goldfish i think they do creepy things all the time like swim upside down and backwards.. looking dead while doing it. i always tell he that fish looks dead.
CREEPY!!!!!!!!! Very very creepy!
If you were Catholic, I'd tell you to contact the Vatican.
I think Nilly was digesting the other four fish he had consumed. (Aren't goldfish cannibalistic when they get too hungry?)
Post a Comment