I have to admit, in leaving my husband for a week with the girls, I was hoping he would get a picture of what I do every day. I think my evil plan is working.
This morning I got a message over chat saying that Sadie said she was sick and would not go to the baby sitter's house.
Sean had a feeling she was faking it, so was doing his best to talk our stubborn daughter in to going. He told me they were "negotiating".
This is what they came up with;
"Sadie will go to the baby sitter's if I let her pick what we have for dinner, cut with scissors, play outside, and not clean her room today--- DEAL!!"
What were her original demands?
"cut with scissors whenever she wanted, play outside whenever she wanted and never clean her room, but I had to haggle a bit on those terms".
I think Sean is learning very well. He did mention that he thinks they might be having ice cream with ketchup for dinner. HA!
1 comment:
LOL...
Post a Comment