Brady woke up in quite the mood yesterday. I had an ominous feeling when my mother in law asked that we all go shopping together to see if we could find some clothes for the kids.
It wasn't pleasant. I was the mom chasing her child through the Old Navy that you were visiting yesterday. Yep, that was me. Did you hear the desperation in my voice as I yelled for him? Did you enjoy listening to him shriek, "Stop! Stop, mom! Stop!", when I finally caught him and was cruel enough to make him hold my hand? Did you laugh when he got away 30 seconds later? Fun times.
My son even got in to my makeup bag again yesterday. Have I not learned? I will be watching my doors and sleeping with one eye open. It looked like he had some sort of covert operation he was preparing for.
1 comment:
preparing for Camo day?
LOVE IT!
Thank you for these!!
Post a Comment