Today the kids and I made some Oatmeal Wheat Bread for our service day. Even Brady wanted in on the action. It turned out very yummy and I highly recommend it.
We decided to sample one loaf to make sure that the bread turned out well, and then we took the second loaf to our brand new neighbors that just moved in.
It was only slightly awkward when they came to the door half dressed and slightly disheveled... and told us that my kids weren't allowed in their yard. Ha! Good thing my kids still felt the warm fuzzies of service.
4 comments:
Seriously?! Sometimes I wonder if people are like me and obsess over the stupid/mean stuff they say hours after they've said it...
Hip hip hooray for the Gehens. Concerning the neighbors, did the Klopeks just move in next door to you? Maybe they just need to go back to bed and get up on the other side.
They really said your kids weren't allowed in their yard after you gave them the bread? Start building that fence ASAP!!!
Ummm, wow...RUDE. I agree--you need a nice high fence.
Post a Comment