Dad: "Sadie, what did you learn about in school today?"
Sadie: "Eh, something about a guy named Compass Lumpus."
Dad: "Um, would that be Christopher Columbus?"
Sadie: "Yeah, that guy."
Hi Amy, I was searching today for fellow SAHM's like myself and came across your blog. I have been in stitches laughing reading your posts!! What a fantastic idea to blog about the things your children say and do!! Sadie in particular is a total character!! She reminds me alot of myself as a child!! What a great family you have!! I look forward to reading more and more!! :)
1 comment:
Hi Amy, I was searching today for fellow SAHM's like myself and came across your blog. I have been in stitches laughing reading your posts!! What a fantastic idea to blog about the things your children say and do!! Sadie in particular is a total character!! She reminds me alot of myself as a child!! What a great family you have!! I look forward to reading more and more!! :)
Post a Comment