Monday, February 18, 2013

Been Crafting

I have a few different projects that I am working on. I guess I caught a crafting bug. Somehow everything in my living room has ended up being really dark in color. I needed something lighter. This will do for now.

I started with a 2 pack of 16 in x 20 in canvases, on sale for under $5. I got a yard of batting and a yard of burlap. Those were a total of $7.  I purchased 3 colors of $0.50 acrylic paint. I also used my husbands drill, two screws, and his staple gun. :)

I used the two screws to connect the two canvases I used tape to arrange a design on my burlap, traced the design, then painted in the squares.
I stapled the batting on to the canvases, then covered with the burlap. Voila! Mostly pleased. :)



No comments: