Friday, February 1, 2013
Operation: I LOVE winter!
I usually have a bad case of the winter blues in January and February. The cold, dirty snow, and dead trees just don't do it for me. I decided that this year I was going to fight the blues. What better way than to celebrate love??
February 1st is the official start to a full on war on winter blues. I really am trying to keep things simple. I would not be able to follow through with something completely elaborate. So, if you are looking for something pinterest worthy, my humblest apologies.
Found on the other side of the little cards are individual notes to my family members with things that I love about them. This will continue on until February 14. The bonus? It fulfills requirements for one of my Personal Progress experiences for church!
I am wishing you all a LOVELY February, full of hearts and pink. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment