Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm Doing the "Tooshie Shaker"

What is the tooshie shaker? Well, that is a little dance that Sadie does. One would think that she would be shaking her fanny while doing this dance, but that is not how it works. Her toosh is completely still and her arms do all of the moving. I am working on getting a video of it for the site, but for now this explanation will have to do.
Why am I doing the tooshie shaker? That would be because I got SEVEN hours of sleep last night!!
Brady went three hours between feedings last night. I feel like a new woman.
I have so much energy, I am driving my husband crazy. I have been dancing all around the house.
The sun is shining in the bright blue sky, the little daffodils are coming out in my new front yard, a prophet of the Lord is speaking to us during General Conference this weekend, I got seven hours of sleep, and life is good. :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hooray! Good job Brady!