It really is so much fun to watch my kids get older. It is fun to watch them learn and to see how they are processing new things.
Yesterday on the way to church Bethanie made up a little game. She came up with little riddles and we had to guess the answers. Sadie joined in. They were coming up with some great stuff!
One of Bethanie's riddles was this;
If it grows on the ground you can't eat it. If you get it from a can than you can eat it.
Sadie's riddle was this;
It is sometimes black. You buy it green. You eat it when it is yellow.
Here is another one of Sadie's;
It's red and sweet, it's green and sour.
I can't help it, I think they are smart kids. :)
Anyone want to answer these riddles?
1 comment:
Mushrooms? Took me a minute for that one and I'm still not sure.
I'm pretty sure #2 is bananas and I think #3 is apples. They are pretty clever little girls. Did I get any of them right?
Post a Comment