Saturday, April 19, 2008

Me

I know I usually write about my kids, but I had to share this. Last night I had a really creepy dream. You know the kind where the tone of the dream is just scary and no matter what it is about you wake up feeling creeped out?

My family and I were going along this river of molten hot lava in a canoe. There was lightening crashing everywhere. The lightening was beautiful, but it was a scary beautiful. I was taking pictures. It was a highly stressful situation that I was trying to feel better about.
Suddenly I felt someone watching us. It was the feeling that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. I hate that feeling!
I turned to see what it was when I saw the creepiest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Sadie's toothbrush was following us. It started to chase us. It really was awful.

I am not making that up.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your dream made me laugh out loud. I had scary dreams last night too about mutant plague victims. We watched I Am Legend this weekend and it freaked me out.