
I am feeling pretty crummy today. My throat is sore, my head hurts, and I am just plain exhausted. Sean has meetings all morning on Sundays and Bethanie said she wasn't feeling well, so I just decided that the kids and I were staying home from church today.
I guess my patience has been a little thin today. :/ As we were eating lunch Sadie said, "Gee mom, you sure are mad at me this week!"
That is one of those eye opening, bad mom, kind of moments. :P
Here is a cute picture of my kids from a few days ago when I wasn't being mad at Sadie. :) (Yes, they did need haircuts, they got them the next day.)
1 comment:
What a beautiful family!! They are just too cute (even if you think they need haircuts in the picture.)I can't believe how grown up Brady is looking already. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Get better soon! And don't be too hard on yourself. You are better than you think you are!
Post a Comment