No, my kids aren't perfect. Bethanie came downstairs sobbing. It was that loud sob that screams, "MOM- I want you to hear me crying so that my sister will get in trouble!"
She told me that Sadie threw a car at her head.
Nice.
Sadie got a time out.
Sadie finished her time out and I told the girls to go back to cleaning their room.
Five minutes later Sadie comes down crying because Bethanie threw some toys at her head.
Huh?!?
I told Bethanie that they were not going to get a Family Home Evening treat tonight because I was tired of the fighting.
She left sobbing like I had just sentenced her to a night of torture.
Sadie asked Bethanie why she was crying. Bethanie barely choked out the words,
"Mom (sob, sob) said that we (sob, sob) can't have a Family Home Evening treat."
She basically falls to the ground.
What did Sadie say???
"Hmmmmm... I am fine with that."
1 comment:
Yeah, that would be Matthew--"I don't want a treat tonight Mom."
Post a Comment