Saturday, May 3, 2008

What's In A Name

This morning I heard Sean tell the girls that he was the boss.
He said, "As a matter of fact, I would like you to start referring to me as "boss man"."
He then ammended that and said, "No, call me "Dr. boss man".
He ammended that one last time, "No, call me "Dr, President, boss man".
(He was recently called as Elders Quorum President at church.)

I wonder if he would like me to change what I call him as well. I could call him "honey, dr, president, boss man".
Whatever makes him feel important. :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Is he going to start introducing himself to people at church as "President Sean Gehen of the Elder's Quorum"? That's what Dave would do. Ha!!
Dr. President Boss Man, Huh? Don't let his head get too big or there will be no living with the man. ;)