Sunday, July 27, 2008

Break Down Averted

This morning I told Sean I was seconds away from having a nervous breakdown. Brady has gone back to waking up every 2 hours at night for the last month and I am exhausted!
Being the good husband that he is, he decided to lighten the mood a bit. He started playing/wrestling with the kids. We were laughing pretty hard at some of the things that were said.

Sean took Bethanie's precious bear, Dah, and was holding him ransom. Bethanie said, "No! Take me instead!"
Now that's unselfish love for a bear. :)

Sadie kept telling Sean it was her "sponsibility" to take care of this situation. Finally, Sean asked her what sponsibility meant. She looked right at him and said,
"Sponsibility means that everyone is better than you!"

Sean must be quite famous if they made a whole word to describe where he stands in this life. :)

There was a lot of tickling, a lot of giggling, and a lot of smiles.
Now how do I get this kid to SLEEP??!!

No comments: