Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's the Age

Sadie. Oh, Sadie. (Shaking my head... again.)

I hate to be one of *those* moms... "My child is gifted, you see..." (As I look down my nose at your less gifted child.)
BUT- If you haven't noticed, Sadie is a little advanced in her speech for a child her age.
This can be a real problem. She says things to people. She absolutely LOVES to talk to adults. She likes to say THINGS to adults.
Occasionally an adult will tell me the things that she is saying.
Apparently, yesterday she told our neighbor that our family was having problems with diarrhea.
I know we all have stories like that. Kids always say things that embarrass us.

The thing that makes me really nervous is that my sweet little neighbor said that Sadie has been telling her lots of things, but then wouldn't tell me what she said.

Oh, man.....

No comments: