Sadie has decided that she is done with primary. Unfortunately, she hasn't even made it past Sunbeams.
Yesterday she was throwing a fit for the third week in a row about going. Sean asked her why she didn't want to go.
She said, "Primary is boring!"
(This kid is in trouble if she has lost interest and she is going to sunbeams!!)
Sean told her that she needs to go and learn about Jesus. That is what He would want.
Sadie said, "I already know everything about Jesus."
I guess we should put her in charge of our FHE lessons more often. Maybe she can give us a deeper perspective on things. :)
2 comments:
I can't say I blame her. I think Primary is kind of boring too, (except when I'm in charge of course);)
Lol...I think it's just a reflection of your parenting (the knowing stuff about Jesus, not the tantrum!)! :)
Post a Comment