Friday, August 22, 2008

Bethanie Will Do It

Tonight we have friends coming over for dinner with their kids. I just told Sadie that we need to clean up so our friends can come over. I asked her how we were going to do that.
"Bethanie will be home soon. She can do it."

Just call her Cinderella!

3 comments:

Mandie Green said...

Can you send Bethanie over to my house when she is done? I keep telling Jay that if he wants to go to Kindergarten on Monday then he needs to clean his room. This is probably the only time I will be able to bribe him with going to school to get his room picked up.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I loved it!

Mandie Green said...

BTW, I am tagging you in a game my friend sent got me into. See my blog under the Random 5 to see what I am talking about.

I tagged you cause you seem to have random thoughts all the time! hahaha. It keeps me entertained though so keep it up!