Thursday, September 18, 2008

Are They Both Yours?

Bethanie and Sadie are complete opposites. Old ladies in the grocery store always approach us and ask if they are both mine. When the girls confirm that they are sisters, I get a funny up and down look from the ladies as they try to figure out how many fathers there are in this equation. :P
They are opposite in their actions as well. Sean went out of town to D.C. for three days this week.
When he left, Bethanie burst out in tears and hugged him like it was the last time she would see him.
Sadie, well... She took a different approach.
"You can go now so that you can come home and bring us back a surprise."
No tears. The sooner he left, the sooner he would be home!
Sean brought the kids back some D.C. t-shirts.
Sadie was so very grateful, she wore hers to school and used it as her show and tell. Bethanie is just glad to have her daddy back home.

1 comment:

Darney said...

The ARE so different. And I love them both so very much!!!! I love their differences. They make life fun!