Last night our friends watched the kids while Sean and I went out on a date. Before we left for their house, Sadie had insisted that we help her get her money out of her piggy bank.
When we went to pick them up at the end of the night, our friend, Anthony, handed us a dollar bill. Apparently Sadie decided it was her duty to pay them for watching her! He said she would not take no for an answer. She insisted that they accept her money for their services.
Sean and I have decided that this a great development. Now, when we want to go out, we will just tell the kids to gather up their money to pay the sitter!
2 comments:
Nice. I may have to use this philosophy with my kids. Maybe Dave and I could actually go out more often. Joel always has more money than I do...
By the way, Happy Birthday.
Awesome! I think I'll institute this with our kids too. After all we do for them, the least they could do is treat us to a night out once in a while. =)
Post a Comment