Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Sigh Of Relief

Sadie is a good girl. She is very head strong and wants to do things her way, but she is a good girl. That being said, I am always a little bit nervous when people say, "Oh, I have to tell you what Sadie said!" Or what she did... either one.

Sean and I were a ltitle bit nervous about the parent/teacher conference at the preschool yesterday. Yes, I realize it is preschool. I wasn't nervous about being told that she is behind on her abc's. I wasn't nervous about her not knowing her colors. I wasn't even nervous about hearing that she hits the other kids. Sadie doesn't do stuff like that. Nope, she is much more crafty.

I breathed an audible sigh of relief when the two teachers told me that sometimes she doesn't want to do things, but she does do them. I was relieved when they said that she is respectful.
She does like to frequently mention that she doesn't care for circle time. A fact that I was aware of. But they said that she still will sit and listen like she is supposed to.

One conference down, at least 18 more years of them to go. :P

No comments: