Friday, February 20, 2009

What Not to Wear

Close friends and family are very aware of Sadie's issue with clothing. She is very particular. She does have sensitive skin, but she has gotten looney about it. She insists that dresses "itch her". She will wear skirts and shirts (sometimes), but she WILL NOT wear a dress.
She doesn't have much of a problem with clothes on any other day of the week. It is only on Sundays when we want her to look nice and we are in a hurry.
Sadie is also very fashion conscious. I have tried to appeal to her sense of fashion on many occasions. This doesn't work.
Today I found the cutest dresses online that I thought Bethanie and Sadie would love. Sadie took one look and said NO WAY!!
It just kills me... kills me.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oooooh, does that come in 2T? I would love that for Grace!

Amy said...

You would have to check the Kohls website. They had it in 4-6x and 7-14. Cute, huh?