Sadie: Mom, I think it is time to sell our play set and get a new one!
Me: Sadie we bought that play set at the beginning of the summer. We are going to have it for a long time.
Sadie: We are going to get rid of that play set?
Me: I don't know. Maybe someday. It will be a really long time though.
Sadie: I don't want you to get rid of the play set.Why can't we have it forever? I want to have it forever!
Me: But you just told me that you wanted to sell it, Sadie. Don't worry about the play set. It isn't going anywhere.
Sadie: You said we will have it for a long time, but then you will get rid of it!! (Now crying)
Me: (feeling exasperated)
1 comment:
Hang on..... she has only just begun! She doesn't have hormones yet!
Post a Comment