Monday, September 28, 2009

My Own Biggest Fan

This blog is to record sayings and goings on for posterity. Jeff is my brother, not my child. However, I have been his legal guardian for most of this year!
I would like to jot this one down so when he is older I can tease him about it.
On Saturday evening he was bored. He was playing around on facebook to keep himself entertained. We had a little conversation that went something like this;
"Amy, I want to start a fan club for your cakes."
"Um, no, I don't really think so."
"But MY FRIENDS are always asking about your cakes. They want to see them."
"Ok, fine, but I don't want everyone to think that I started my own fan club."
"They won't."

The next conversation went something like this. (Sunday morning)
Jeff: "I invited 275 people to join your fan club."
Me: "Oh yeah, I saw that a couple of people had joined. There were also a couple of my friends that joined. How did they find out about it?"
Jeff: "Because I got in to your account and invited all of your friends."
Me: "The invitation came FROM ME? WHAT? I thought you said you were going to invite YOUR friends!"
Jeff: "Why would I do that? They don't even know you."

Me: ??!??!!!?!

3 comments:

Darney said...

I can't stop laughing. I still am laughing.

Jill said...

Hilarious! That kid...I love it. Really, I love it. What a sweet brother.

Jeffrey Jay said...

LOL!!!! Wow... what a turd I was...